Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: February 20, 2023
Thank you for shopping at PickandMix.com. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased at PickandMix.com.
- If you require a refund or a replacement for a valid reason (see below), the original order must be returned back to our warehouse first, before said refund or replacement can commence.
- Both a refund and replacement cannot be given for any single item, partial or otherwise.
- If you have chosen one of our UNTRACKED services, we must wait 7 full working days for your order to arrive from the date of dispatch before a return or refund can be processed. If a refund or return has been processed this way, the original order must be returned back to us if it does eventually get delivered. If you require further assistance on how to return your order, please contact us at [email protected].
- If you require a refund or return for your order, please DO NOT bin the goods; doing so will automatically disqualify eligibility for a refund or return as all goods must be returned first before a refund can be issued.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Pick and Mix Limited, Suite 115, 3 Courthill House, 60 Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AJ.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on this website.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to PickandMix.com, accessible from https://pickandmix.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications (create your own) or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Conditions for Refunds
Please note, we are unable to refund your order if:
- The Goods are displayed as ‘Delivered’ by Royal Mail with the correct GPS coordinated and/or delivery photo
- The Goods have been stolen from a nominated Royal Mail ‘Safe Place’
- The Goods have been eaten in any quantity
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Suite 115, 3 Courthill House,
60 Water Lane,
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: